SENERGY NETS will participate on June 15th from 9.00 till 12.30 am the clustering workshop ‘District heating and cooling in the future energy system’. Claudia Vannuchi from EIFER will present the project and take part in the discussion.
The workshop is focussing on district heating & cooling (DHC) and sector coupling with smart grids and will gather in the same session several DHC-related EU-funded projects to exchange views and build synergies.
The workshop will showcase recent innovations on the DHC topic and discuss the future role of DHC in the European energy system. Some of the topics which will be discussed are:
- Sector coupling technologies electricity-gas-heating&cooling
- Recovery of low-temperature renewable and excess heat
- Thermal energy storage connected to DHC networks (PCM, TCM)
- Grid-connected modular heat pumps
- Digital Twins of DHC networks
- Biomass-fired Top Cycle
- Solar thermal and geothermal
- Digitalisation of DHC networks
Registration & Programme
Registration’s fares and deadlines are already out. You can attend in-person or online.
A detailed version of the programme is avaialble. Find more info here: www.sustainableplaces.eu